✨ Disabled women and non-binary people celebrating monsterhood.
- SPECIAL EDITION OF ISSUE 3 AVAILABLE NOW ON AMAZON
- PREORDER STICKERS AVAILABLE ON OUR ETSY SHOP
- GENERAL ISSUE SUBMISSIONS ARE CLOSED UNTIL THE SPRING.
- BLOG SUBMISSIONS ARE OPEN— EMAIL KRISTEN@MONSTERINGMAG.COM
- Read our previous issues, linked below (or to the right)
monstrous is a warning, monstrous is an anomaly, monstrous is a split in the skin of reality. monstrous is the wound hope enters through.
FRANKENSTEIN’S MONSTER AND MICHELANGELO’S ANGEL: A CONVERSATION BETWEEN TWO TRANS FIGURES — Uma Dviwedi
She struts by in all her strength and glory, invincible, eternal, and when I stand to clap (because who wouldn’t), she bows and poses like she knew I needed the myth, —a woman, by a river, indestructible
WONDER WOMAN — Ada Limón
& maybe that's all a monster is: a body that's survived & has the scars to prove it.
TO BE A MONSTER — Bei Sei Ji
Created in Notion by Kristen Tollan, hosted by Super — for optimal viewing, use a desktop broswer.